Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival Podcast

One of the many post-film Q&A sessions of PAAFF
Here is the Citywide Blackout podcast from the annual Philadelphia Asian American Film Festival. I had the chance to attend the festival and speak to some of the amazing creatives who brought there drama, horror, documentary, comedy, and much more to the big screen. For this podcast, I spoke to:

-Alex Chu, writer and director of “For Izzy”

-Brett Kodama, writer and director of “Heartseeker” 

-Isaac Ho'op'i, subject of the documentary “Corridor Four”

-Pratima Agrawal, a Philadelphia-based performing artist who wrote, directed, and performed “Voided”

-Jun Stinson, writer and director of the documentary “Futbolistas 4 Life”

I want to offer my thanks to Rob Buscher, the festival director, for allowing me to cover the event and for his help with the interviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment